Nearly 500 transatlantic cruises dock in Kusadasi/Ephesus port ever year. Kusadasi has both such a nice port and is a lovely city. It is only 20mins drive to Ephesus, House of the Virgin Mary, Sirince Village and Basilica of St. John.
Next year there will be nearly 700.000 tourists visiting Kusadasi from all over the world in 2016. Kusadasi port will be new stop for some cruises for 2016. 3 of them belong to Holland America Line; Eurodam, Oosterdam and Koningdam. 2 of them belong to Royal Caribbean Cruise line; Jewel of the Seas and Brilliance of the Seas.
Here is the list of cruises that visit the port of Kusadasi:
- Rhapsody of the Seas and Vision of the Seas Cruises
- Carnival Vista
- Celebrity Cruise Lines: Celebrity Equinox, Silhouette, Reflection, Constellation.
- Princes Lines: Royal Princess, Cunard Queen Elizabeth, Wind Star, Silver Sea, Star Clipper.
- Nautica from Oceania cruise visit Kusadasi port frequently and this year Ocenia Riviera and Sirena will visit.
- Celeystal Cruise dock in Kusadasi port twice a week.
- Seabourn Odysse also visit Kusadasi port frequently.
- Norwegian Jade and Spirit have been docking in Kusadasi port for 3 years.
- Thomson, Azamara and Regent Cruises visit Kusadasi aswell.